For Sale  -  Marina Collection (D04)

S$ 7,991,000  Negotiable   |  S$ 1691.22 psf   |  4,725 sqft (438.96 sqm)    |  5 Beds   |  6 baths

Please call Eric Koh 9800-2658 for An Exclusive Appointment!

✪ Luxurious WaterFront Living for Immed Stay

✪ SUPER FANTASTIC PAYMENT SCHEMES:
.1-year DPS (Only 30% cash upfront & Remaining 70% 1year later)

✪NO BSD or ABSD or LOAN INSTALMENT for 1yr!!!

✪ The ONLY Sentosa development with EXTENDED OPTION SCHEME (EOS)!

✪ Current asking prices are at historical low, with almost 36% Discount off $2950psf Peak Price!
What better time to buy but right now?!

✪ Complimentary ONE DEG 15 MARINA CLUB Membership

✪ Generous spacious site of 239,198sf

✪ Only 15mins drive to Central Business District.

✪ Right next to ONE°15 Marina, Arrival Plaza, Quayside Isle, the waterfront promenade with fine dining and retail outlets.

✪ W HOTELShopping Mall with COLD STORAGE SUPERMARKE

Be WOWed by this Marina Collection Penthouse -Top of the World View

-Superbly located next to One Degree Fifteen Club and short walk to Sentosa Village(Cold Storage & 7/11), stone throw to Quayside Isle where you can wine & dine at the various Waterfront Restaurants.

-Marina Collection is a 124 units Exclusive Full Condominium located at 13 Cove Drive next to the Marina, it featured large units with 4,5 bedrooms & penthouses. This Duplex Penthouse is the largest of it kind in Marina Collection with 6 bedrooms, the unit is facing breathtaking city, marina and sea view. Be Amazed as got the best views you can get it Sentosa.

-Marina Collection is the one and only development where you get all three views (city,marina and sea) at the same time. There are only 2 penthouses with this side that have 6 spacious bedrooms. Comes with your very own private pool and roof terrace, you enjoy simply the best.

Please call Eric Koh 9800-2658 for An Exclusive Appointment!

Photos & Videos

    View Previous
    View Next

    Property Information

    Development Name:
    Marina Collection
    Property Type:Condominium
    Developer:Lippo Marina Collection Pte Ltd
    Tenure:99-year Leasehold
    Completion Year:2011

    Special Features:

    • Penthouse
    • Sea View

    Features:

    • Air conditioning
    • Bathtub
    • Cooker Hob/Hood
    • Intercom
    • Private Pool
    • Water Heater

    Outdoor / Indoor Space:

    • Balcony
    • Terrace
    • Walk-in-wardrobe

    Amenities

    Swimming pool

    Location

    13, Cove Drive
    Singapore 098327
    Nearest MRT Station
    • NE1 Harbourfront MRT Station (2.57 km)
    • CC29 Harbourfront MRT Station (2.58 km)

    Contact Agent about This Listing

    * Indicates required field
    Yes, keep me posted on new launches, property digest and partner offers
    spacer
    agent image
    agency logo
    Eric Koh (许子杰)
    Professional Realtor
    HUTTONS ASIA PTE LTD
    ierickoh@gmail.com
    CEA Licence No.:
    L3008899K / R042910H
    +(65) 9800 2658